Basic Life Support – BLS certification is for Healthcare professionals who need to know how to perform CPR, as well as other lifesaving skills, in a wide variety of in-hospital and out-of-hospital settings. Learn the skills you need through our extensive training programs.
BLS Course Content
- Key changes reflecting the new science from the 2021 American Heart Association (AHA) Guidelines for Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation and Emergency Cardiovascular Care
- The American Heart Association Chain of Survival
- 1-Rescuer CPR and AED for adult, child and infant
- 2-Resucer CPR and AED for adult, child and infant
- Differences between adult, child and infant rescue techniques
- Bag-mask techniques for adult, child and infant
- Rescue breathing for adult, child and infant
- Relief of choking for adult, child and infant
- CPR with an advanced airway
Santa Fe Springs
11627 Telegraph Rd
Santa Fe Springs, CA 90670
11/30/22 (11:30 am) - BLS CERTIFICATION (4hrs)
Refund / Withdrawal Policy (BLS/ CPR classes only)
A student has the right to cancel the enrollment agreement they signed for a course of instructions including any equipment, such as books, material, and supplies, or any other goods and services included in the agreement, until midnight of the fifth business day* before the first class they attend.
Should a student cancel outside of five business day window for any reason, the full refund amount will be redeemed.
Should a student cancel inside of five business day window for any reason, they will be charged 25% of the total course fee. The remaining refund amount will be redeemed to their LA Skills Academy Gift Card.
Same date cancellations are not accepted at any time and are not eligible for any refund.
Cancellation shall occur when the student gives written notice of cancellation. They can do this by emailing email@example.com. If LA Skills Academy has given them any equipment, including books or other material, they shall return them in as new condition to LA Skills Academy within 30 days following the date of their notice of cancellation. LA Skills Academy will redeem the paid amount of money to the Gift Card, within 30 days after notice of cancellation is received.
* Business day – defined as Monday through Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm, excluding weekends and national holidays. Cancellation notice after 5:00pm shall be considered as next business day.
** LA Skills Academy Gift Card cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer and is redeemable at the location of the LA Skills Academy towards any classes and equipment, including books and other material, offered at LA Skills Academy. The gift card cannot be used to pay for taxes, shipping and handling or other charges. Taxes, shipping, handling and other charges will apply to total charges prior to your current promotion. The gift card expires in two years after the date of issuance and cannot be replaced if lost or stolen.