Get a comprehensive review for the CNA state test (skills) .
- Review of the 21 American Red Cross tested skills and mastery of opening and closing procedures.
- Learn from highly experienced Red Cross certified Nurse Assistant Training (NAT) instructors who have trained hundreds of successful students in the past.
- Get hands-on practice in a skills lab with similar setting as the CNA state test.
- Get access to our discussion board and read posts about skills FAQ and student's testing experience. Post your questions and get answers from instructors and other students. Get the support you need until after you attend the class.
* This class is for students who have already taken the Nurse Assistant Training course and are looking to refresh their skills and get ready for the state exam.
You can find our available Nurse Assistant classes for weekday, weekend and evening here.